Our 2024 Staff Application is almost open! Are you looking to spend a summer making memories that last a lifetime? Are you looking to catapult your career? If so, then a summer at Eisner Camp might be right for you! Our staff alumni have used the skills learned at camp to become social media directors, heads of marketing, educators, non-profit professionals, CEO’s of major corporations, and more! No matter what your professional path is- Eisner Camp will get you there!
For our 2024 camping season, our campers will be arriving on June 30th and departing on August 18th. Based on these dates, staff arrival dates are based on position:
- International Leadership Team arrive on June 5th
- Domestic Leadership Team arrive on June 6th
- International Coaches and Instructors arrive on June 13th
- Domestic Coaches and Instructors arrive on June 14th
- International General Counselors arrive on June 19th
- Domestic General Counselors arrive on June 20th
- Junior Counselors arrive on June 20th
- For our support staff and other positions, arrival dates will be determined based on position.
We look forward to speaking with you soon! If you have any questions or would like to speak with us before applying, please email Adam Kohane, Assistant Director, at email@example.com.
Note for returning staff members: please sign in with your CampInTouch login email from your previous summer working with us. We can always change this email after you apply. Please also note that the state of Massachusetts requires new references for any employee that has been away from an organization for one year or more.