Thanks for your interest in working at Eisner Camp next summer! We are accepting Summer 2019 Staff Applications for the following positions:
Leadership Team members run camp day-to-day. With eyes everywhere, they are responsible for the overall health, safety and well-being of everyone in camp. They supervise the grade-level units (both campers and staff) and the activity areas (overseeing staff and daily instruction).
General Counselors live in bunks with campers and thus have the most direct influence on their campers’ summer experiences. Counselors serve as responsible, mature, Jewish role models and set the tone for the cabin community. In many ways, the cabin group becomes the campers’ family, and great counselors are the key!
Coaches and Instructors supervise the campers’ daily activities in a wide range of areas, from athletics to arts to waterfront to outdoor adventure to Jewish Life and more. Coaches and Instructors offer campers the opportunity to develop new skills, strengthen existing ones, and build positive self-esteem along the way. Our Coaches and Instructors must come to camp with either previous teaching experience or a high level of proficiency in their specialty. Here is a list of our specialty areas:
- ATHLETICS: Aerobics/Group Exercise, Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Field Hockey, Fitness/Weight Room, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Running & Exercise, Self-Defense, Soccer, Street Hockey, Tennis, Ultimate, Volleyball and Yoga.
- ARTS: Crafts, Digital Photo/Video, Drawing, Graphic Design, Israeli Folk Dance, Jewelry Making, Jewish Cooking, Makerspace, Modern Dance, Music/Choir/Recording Studio, Painting, Pottery and Ceramics, Songleading and Theater.
- JEWISH LIFE: Jewish education, B’nai Mitzvah tutoring, T’filah planning.
- OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Hiking and Camping, Ropes Course/Alpine Tower/Climbing Wall, Gardening, and Animal Care.
- WATERFRONT: Lifeguarding/swim instruction, Canoeing/Kayaking.
Support Staff are responsible for the day-to-day behind-the-scenes operation of camp. These staff members may work in the kitchen and dining room, in the Health Center, as part of the facilities or logistics teams, or in the office.
We are also always looking for adult staff to serve on our Medical Team (RNs or LPNs) and as Drivers (must be over 21 and posses a valid driver’s license).
Interested? Apply today for a summer that lasts a lifetime!